domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2008

EXERCISES WITH PRESENT SIMPLE AND ADVERBS

Try to do them. They´re very easy

Reescriba las siguientes oraciones en forma negativa. Respete las mayúsculas, minúsculas y signos de puntuación. Utilice las contracciones (don't, doesn't, isn't, aren't).

I go to school everyday.
Laura is very tired.
My hobby is collecting stamps.
Hugh has breakfast at seven.
Thomas and Nick play tennis all day.
The plane is full.
I read a lot of books.
The children like ice cream.
I love playing with the computer.

Elija la opción más adecuada para responder a las siguientes preguntas.

Do you live in London?Yes, I do.Yes, I am.
Does she usually go to the cinema?Yes, she does.Yes, she do.
Where do you live?I live in Manchester.Yes, I do.
Does he always get up at seven?Yes, he do.Yes, he does.
Does Peter go to school everyday?No, he does not.No, he don't.
How often do you play football?I play football everyday.Yes, I do.
Do you often take the train?Yes, I am.Yes, I do.
Does your mother live in Houston?Yes, she does.Yes, she do.
Do you usually go to the theatre?Yes, he goes.No, I don't.
Does Anna study English?Yes, she does.Yes, she is.

Ordene las palabras para formar las oraciones. Respete las mayúsculas, minúsculas y signos de puntuación.

Monday I English every have classes.
Saturday I cinema to every the go.
TV I morning watch usually in the.
goes My theatre seldom brother to the.
always lot You a study.
gets Mary eight up usually at.
reading a loves Lisa lot books of.
on John Sundays usually tennis plays.
interested Jane in is literature.

Cortesía de SaberInglés.com

No hay comentarios: